Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by Britta

If I tagged you here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.

TEN YEARS AGO...... I had graduated from Snow College and was working full time for University Surgical Associates (where I met Karla - our HR coordinator). I was getting talking about moving into an apartment with my cousin, Lori.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED..... West Jordan, Ephraim, Murray, Bountiful, North Ogden

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST...... Finish the dishes, sort through the various piles of papers and bills, organize said piles, fix Karla's necklace, and go to bed on time.

I ENJOY..... crocheting, cross stitch, beading, dancing, colorguard and just haniging out.

THREE BAD HABITS..... Procrastination (can this count as all three...it's that bad!), playing too many games, and going to bed too late.

FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME..... I played the flute in junior high school, I played soccer as a child, I was a dancer (this is the only reason I am as coordinated as I am), I can/like to sing, and I am somewhat of a gamer.

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD..... TruGreen Chemlawn calling to offer free lawn estimates, day care, Head Counselor for Salt Lake County Parks & Rec Adaptive Day Camp program, Billing Clerk for University Surgical Associates, DDI VANTAGE (does this count for three?)

I TAG..... Anyone who wants to join.

0 comments: