Thursday, June 12, 2008

Brief update

Steve is finally back at work tonight. We got the results back from the test earlier this week. There is something going on with his liver. We don't have anything confirmed right now, but it is looking like something that is not going to just go away with antibiotics...it could be a life long thing. He has more tests scheduled for next week (the dr. said urgent and Tuesday is the first time available).

Meanwhile, he is in good spirits and has been focusing on keeping his attitude positive. It has been a good help for me because I am a worry-wart and feel that there is nothing I can do to help him. He did receive a blessing last night which, as always, really seems to have made a difference. Thank you for your thoughts and concerns. We will keep you posted.

1 comments:

Britta said...

Good luck, Steve! I hope the doctors can figure out what's going on and find a solution. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.