Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Life Story

My sister recently started a blog about her family. She writes something daily and was recently commenting on my blog, and how I don't really post many. Then she remembered one big difference between her life and mine. She has two kids, while I have none. Most of her blogs are about her kids. But this made me want to write more blogs...but about what?

In addition to her family blog, she started a side blog called "My Life Story". She has a list of questions that she can answer one at a time. She asked me if I would like a copy of the questions and I really think it sounds like a great idea, so I am going to do so. She also does "Flashback Friday". In this she writes about anything from her past that comes to mind. The last two weeks have been the births of her two children. Before that a childhood activity that we used to spend hours on. I think that sounds fun as well.

But.......

I am to tired too start it tonight. But watch for it, it will be soon!

0 comments: